Tasmania Wine & Gastronomy Flat Map
The Tasmania Wine & Gastronomy Flat Map with Breweries and Distilleries is authored by well-known Tasmanian food and wine writer, Graeme Phillips.
The authoritative touring guide to the oldest wine-producing region in Australia, this full-colour, double-sided map, printed on 100% recycled paper, features:
- 225 vineyards, cellar doors, vineyard restaurants, vineyard accommodation, distilleries, breweries and food producers
- Evocative descriptions of Tasmania’s wine regions, grape varieties and wines.
- Detailed climatic maps and production statistics
- Regional vintage ratings
- Historic information on the island’s wine history back to 1823
- The locations of Tasmania’s first cheesery (1822), Australia’s first black truffle (1999) and a long list of other Australian and Tasmanian firsts