Tasmania Wine and Gastronomy Map
The Tasmania Wine and Gastronomy map is a fantastic touring and tasting guide to Tasmania’s vineyards, wineries, cellar doors, breweries, distilleries and gastronomic bounty. Featuring wine styles and regions including regional vintage ratings, climate, production and history.
Authored by well-known Tasmanian food and wine writer, Graeme Phillips, the exact locations of all the wine, beer, and whisky sites were provided by VineFinders™.
The authoritative touring guide to the oldest wine-producing region in Australia, this full-colour, double-sided map, printed on 100% recycled paper, features:
- 225 vineyards, cellar doors, vineyard restaurants, vineyard accommodation, distilleries, breweries and food producers
- evocative descriptions of Tasmania’s wine regions, grape varieties and wines.
- detailed climatic maps and production statistics
- regional vintage ratings
- historic information on the island’s wine history back to 1823
- the locations of Tasmania’s first cheesery (1822), Australia’s first black truffle (1999) and a long list of other Australian and Tasmanian firsts