Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet’s Tasmania Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering Tasmania by car.
Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, experience Tasmania’s magnificent rainforest, wilderness, wildlife and historic towns, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Tasmania, rent a car, and hit the road!
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily – easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road – local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features – including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
Coverage includes: Hobart, Launceston, the Tarkine, Cradle Mountain and more