- 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display™ with high-strength domed sapphire lens, capable of switching between 2 modes: day use and night vision goggle compatibility
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments
- All-black, rugged and durable design inspired by the requirements of tactical gear intended for use in the field
- Knurled bezel with a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating for increased abrasion resistance and black PVD-coated stainless steel buttons, knurled start/stop button, rear case plate and screws
- Tactical specific features like Jumpmaster, projected waypoints, dual-format GPS coordinate data and TracBack®
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
The tactix Bravo multisport training GPS watch combines specialised tactical functionality with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, all in a stylish, everyday watch. An all-black, rugged and durable design is built for the tactical environment, and dual-mode operation optimizes the sunlight-readable display for day use or night vision goggle compatibility.
If you’re an operator, or simply want to look like you are while playing airsoft-warrior dress-ups with your mates, this watch is for you.
In The Box:
- Tactix Bravo with black nylon strap
- Olive drab nylon strap
- USB charging clip
- AC adapter with plug