Welcome to Australia’s epic centre, the country’s heartland, a wild and beautiful place tamed only by wineries and remote desert trails. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of South Australia & Northern Territory, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet South Australia & Northern Territory is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Find ancient rock art in Kakadu National Park, gawk at Uluru, or have a tipple in South Australia’s wine regions; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of South Australia & Northern Territory and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s South Australia & Northern Territory Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – indigenous art and culture, history, wildlife
- Over 30 maps
Coverage Includes: Adelaide, Barossa Valley, Eyre Peninsula, Flinders Ranges, Coober Pedy, Darwin, Kakadu, Arnhem Land, Uluru and more