Marrakesh Pocket Guide
Lonely Planet’s Marrakesh Pocket Guide is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Plunge headfirst into the madcap mayhem of Djemaa el-Fna, reflect on the beauty of Ali ben Youssef Medersa, spend the night in an atmospheric riad; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Morocco’s Marrakesh and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Marrakesh:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Marrakesh map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: El-Fna, Mouassine & Bab Doukkala, the Central Souqs, Riad Zitoun & Kasbah, Ville Nouvelle, Palmeraie and more