Lake District Top 10 Travel Guide
The Lake District Top 10 Travel Guide is an unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to the Lake District, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map – all designed to help you see the very best of the Lake District.
Visit the quaint villages of Grasmere, take a cruise around Windermere, pick up some mint cake in Kendal or go for a hike in the valley at Langdale. From Top 10 castles and houses to the Top 10 pubs and inns – discover the best of the Lake District with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Lake District:
– Five easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
– Top 10 lists showcase the best Lake District attractions, covering Keswick, Coniston Water, Wasdale and more
– Free laminated pull-out map of the Lake District, plus seven colour area maps
– In-depth neighbourhood guides explore the Lake District’s most interesting areas, with the best places for eating, hiking and swimming.
– Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
– Colour maps help you navigate with ease
– Covers Windermere, the Central Fells, Ullswater, the Northwest, Whitehaven and Wasdale, and more.