Flinders Ranges: An Adventurer’s Guide
Flinders Ranges: An Adventurer’s Guide is a comprehensive guide covering all you need to know for an enjoyable and unforgettable South Australian adventure.
Whether you are touring or utilising 4WD, or even for campers, walkers and cyclists – There are access details to all points of interest, including every town and its facilities.
- Hundreds of great camping sites
- Copper Mine ruins and Old Goldfields
- Dozens of 4WD Tracks to enjoy
- Top Fishing Spots
- The best of all the Parks and Reserves
- Station Properties, accommodation and more
- Walking and bicycle riding routes
This guidebook is best used in conjunction with the Flinders Ranges Map from Hema