Best Bush, Coast and Village Walks of South-East Tasmania features walks in the Freycinet National Park, Maria Island, Tasman Peninsula and the Huon Valley.
Best Bush, Coast and Village Walks of South-East Tasmania includes:
- Summary Tables of walk distances, grades, estimated durations and highlights.
- Accurate colour maps showing waypoints and nearby facilities.
- Overview maps and directions to help you find the start of the walk
- Suggestions for walks suitable for children
- Information about the region’s history and environment
- Identification charts for the most commonly seen wildflowers and birds
- Over 200 colour photographs.